Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Potty Scoreboard update

We've continued to have lots of potty-playtime over the past few months, and the floor has maintained its strong lead, scoring well ahead of potty.

Yesterday saw the introduction of a new player on the field - the cot. Yep, I had my first ever poo-in-the-cot incident after Thumper, during her nap-time, did a poo and then decided to remove her nappy (presumably it was uncomfortable). Thankfully she didn't get it everywhere, but the nappy had tipped over on its side, spilling some of the contents onto her sheets and blankets. So the entire bedding had to be changed. And that was the end of nap-time (and my hopes for an hour or two of quiet time!)

I couldn't be mad though, because when I went in to find out what all the crying was about, Thumper was standing in the corner of her cot, very distressed, saying "I dun a poo! I dun a poo!".

But maybe the game is turning around... just now, Thumper did another successful wee on the potty. Congratulations Thumper!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment